Remarried Empress - Ch. 55

@reanseih then how will people know that it was fixed? I wouldn't have come back here if not curious as to what was fixed.

bro i don’t even understand how these idiotic spectators came to the conclusion that trashta was the one being copied.

she was literally in the same situation as before, for someone to do something unfavorable twice how do you blame the other person each time? bitch there’s a common denominator ik operational division didn’t exist back then but you don’t need division to figure out how this happened, you only need common sense

SGR

Dex-chan lover
Trashta still present in the storyline. Clearly NOT FIXED.

@Ri_Lilium either way is fine but you could just edit and then ping everybody since we were all pinged for this anyways, unless you’re not part of the discord group. it’s all the same except that the previous comments are gone which kinda sucks, kinda doesn’t really matter

@SGR LMAOOO

thank you for fixing the chapter and for the mass release <3

Group Leader
@Ri_Lilium true enough. But it's a compromise to having duplicate chapters and false notifications. It's preference really, but since it's a function I believe in using it.

Quite honestly tho, I can't tell what's been fixed. I thought it would be the TS but that stayed the same...

Group Leader
@reanseih the scene where Trashta appears wearing the same dress as Revetti and Navier backed Revetti up. This wasn't there in the previous upload.

Dex-chan lover
Trashta so dumb what was the point of being a little petty now the Empress and her are even closer dummy

Dex-chan lover
Thank you! I really wanted to know what the problem with the dress was... Frankly, Rivetti wore the dress better. 😅

Oh gosh she’s horrifying. And the taking notes thing omg...

Ladies and Gentleman, may I bring your attention to Exhibit F for reasons why Rashta is called Trashta. In this we see that Trashta continues to be blackmailed by the Viscount, and to her credit, instead of just giving in and getting the Viscount's daughter a beautiful dress, Trashta goes with the best method she knows to humiliate her. Trashta is naïve? Nope, she is a schemer. Trashta is sweet? No, she is two faced. I'll give her credit for getting petty revenge on the family that abused her, but that is that. Man, if she would spend more effort into getting back at her slavers instead of trying to take over Navier's position, I wouldn't hate her so much.

Thanks for fixing the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread