Remarried Empress - Ch. 55

Thank you for the fix!! I was really curious about the dress and it ended so abruptly... It's a pretty dress. It does actually fit Revetti better than Rashta... Gotta admit it's really weird to be sympathising with slavers though. This focus on status is still uncomfortable to me.

We're finnaly close? Thank God. Not sure how much more I can stand of Trashta and the Dumperor.

Yess that's the spirit! Go dance your way to the empress' heart Heinley! 😂 Btw he's just so handsome 😍 see that charming smile in the first panel? That's where I thought "oh no, I hope I don't fall-". Well, too late 😂😂

Wow the maid is as dumb as its trashy master.. Bet trashta has a severe inferiority complex

Ugghhhh I just want them to get divorced so that the empress can finally leave this damned place

taking notes to try to copy the fucking empress? i'm literally so god damn angry this two cent whore can't even afford the cheapest bit of class so she has to steal it from the empress. fuck trashta if this bitch was real i would've knocked all her damn teeth out. rip the baby, hopefully it doesn't come out to be anything like it's mother.

OK, this chapter gives me serious concerns about the relationship between Navier and Heinley.

Namely, Heinley is the king of a kingdom that is secretly planning to invade and destroy Navier's homeland. And this is a plan that the western kingdom has been secretly executing for some time, while the eastern empire remains on friendly relations with them and Navier clearly sees the western kingdom as a friend and has no clue that this war is coming. Regardless of how sweetly Heinley courts Navier, this is a betrayal worse than cheating on her with another woman.

And for those who would justify Heinley's actions because Sovieshtu has cheated on Navier, that's the narrative of the story tricking you. If a scenario was presented to you where a foreign dictator seduced the wife of the leader of your country after your leader had an affair, and then that dictator subsequently invaded and conquered your nation with your country's former first lady at his side, you'd call him a backstabbing snake, and her a traitor. The fact that this would be payback for her husband cheating on her would be seen as in no way justifying war and treachery.

Basically, Heinley is plotting a betrayal of Navier far worse than Sovieshtu.

i hope that Revetti can be saved from her scummy family...theres a good person in there somewhere that just needs to learn poise and dignity.
as far as Heinley is willing to go to war for a queen...that would lose her to him...I think there are more reasons here...the emperor is weak minded, his kingdom isnt producing magic users, and he pissed all over the deal with Rypt/Rift and he dishonors his empress so other kingdoms smell blood so heinley might be pressed to move first if his buddies Count regy and his plan to galaxy brain trashta to be the next empress and free up our queen blows up in their face

Users who are viewing this thread