Remarried Empress - Ch. 6

OMG~ How many more chapters do we have to bear with this lunatic concubine and king? My kokoro

Nep

Dex-chan lover
At least the educator is not a retard like the prince.

Honestly the art style made me feel uncomfortable but the story so far seems interesting. So I am having a very weird feeling reading this xD.

Thanks for the updates.

@skyehiro TRIPPPLLEE!

Wow that girl really got me mad (ᗒᗣᗕ) my patience also running thin fr omg i really want to see the emperor reaction after the empress want to get married right away after her divorce haha n tbh our empress deserve a lot more that stupid emperor

why em I feeling this unbearable anger inside of me 😠😬😕😡😡😡😡😬😬

the Prince is hot and I sure hope she bitch slaps trashata or whatever her name is..

@Nekolyn FOR 80 CHAPTERS, BUCKLE UP. It's only going to get worse from here. A useless Shoe and a Trashta gonna drive everyone mad.

Dex-chan lover
Gosh. the bird is smaller than the one in the web novel pictures. The bird in the web novel illustrations is like half her height..
Many thanks

I decided to actually check out the novel after seeing so many people talk about it. Rashta is... so infuriating. I want to choke her to death with my bare hands. Oh my god.

The artwork in this comic is so nice, but I dunno if I can go on reading this, essentially, a second time and having to deal with Rashta. It's just going? To get worse? Ugh.

I am with rumpi, do you need more slipper?

By the way, on mine, it wont load before the empress found the bird..what happened thereeee

oh my gosh LOL thank you so much for the update, this just became one of my new favourite series. Anyone got a link to the novel?
80 chapters..? Dear lord..... save me

Is it just me or is Rashta's level of stupidity really annoying? As @khaiiii said, she must be faking it. It is unlikely that she is genuinely that dense. That type of stupidity (the kind that drives the people around you crazy) is purposeful.

Users who are viewing this thread