Remarried Empress - Vol. 4 Ch. 181

Dex-chan lover
I'll say it again, it's hard not to feel a little bad for rashta to me considering she was trying to escape a terrible situation, that said this is karma for her previous actions and greed so it's not like she doesn't deserve punishment.
Can't say the same about sovietshoe though, who has no justifiable reason for being as cruel as he was.

Dex-chan lover
As much as I dislike Rashta, the nerve of Sovishit to say to her "YOU'VE disgraced me" like...?? LOL. No, you did that to yourself. Congrats on your just desserts, bitch!!!! Honestly? Rashta just (gladly) HELPED you make a fool of yourself in order to better her social standing. What she did to Navier was terrible. And yet, I can understand her desperation to literally claw her way out of slavery via any means necessary. Still dislike her manipulative ass (and I loved hating every moment). Sovishit though? He had EVERYTHING. He still chose to be an ungrateful bastard scumbag of a husband to Navier. Imagine being MANIPULATED by someone like Rashta to begin with. You have to be a real dumbass to have fallen for any of Rashta's tricks. And he is the goddamn EMPEROR of a whole ass nation. Oh hell no, you will not deflect blame on a pathetic woman with nothing to her name. IT WAS ALL YOU BABY, #1 Sovishit act in town!! I hear the monkeys.... welcome to your eternal circus. You earned it~

Users who are viewing this thread