Remarried Empress

yli

****SPOILER WARNING.****
GUYS IF YOU WANT SPOILERS:(IVE GATHERED INFO FROM DIFF PEOPLE EXPECT THIS TO BE A LONG ASS SPOILERS WITH "MINIMAL" RANTS)
Trashta salts mc about having that baby with the emperor. (Remember that baby that shes finding right?) Now this stupid emperor even wanted mc to step down in order to legitimize the baby and because he really thought that mc cant bear a child.
He wanted her to be an empress for a year(Until Trashta gives birth) and remarry mc again after(to deal with the empress works).\
OH SHT OH SHT WHEN SOVEISHT BOUGHT NOBLES TO ACT AS TRASHTA'S PARENTS FOR THE BABY TO BE LEGITIMIZED,ANOTHER COUPLE STOOD UP AND CLAIMED TRASHTA TO BE THEIR CHILD NAVIER TOLD SOVIESHT, "She must have six parents" thats hilarious. Sovieshu has managed to turn things to his favour by bribing one of the couples to admit that it was a scam and to say that the Empress' brother bribed them to get close to Rashta for nefarious shenanigans. It's hinted that he's going to use this as the reason to divorce Navier.

***HEINLY X NAVIER MOMENT***
Since her brother made an attempt on the life of the son of the emperor, he's got to punish her brother, but the light nature of the punishment reflects badly. So he's trying to over-punish by also divorcing Navier, thus putting her in a sympathetic light, and hopes that when this blows over (and his child is legitimate), that public opinion will be with Navier and he can reinstate her. It's some really convoluted logic, but he's trying to kill several birds with one stone pretty much. He considered telling Navier the plan, but she has made it clear that she doesn't care at all for the unborn child, so he doesn't think she'll agree to it. Customarily a divorced Empress doesn't remarry so he doesn't think she will.
Around chapter 66+, When Sovieshu explains his plan to Rashta (he only tells her she'll be a temporary Empress, nothing about the rest), Navier had been on her way to talk to him and ends up bumping into an ex-lady-in-waiting who indicates that a conversation is happening inside that she needs to hear. So she listens in, and hears just the part where the Emperor is going to divorce her (nothing about the reinstatement), and is completely blindsided. After that she kind of staggers away back to her room, where she spends a very awful night coming to terms with it.

In the morning to help deal with the blow she tries to stay busy by going to visit her sponsored students at a nearby Academy (Navier provides scholarships to young upcoming wizards), and there she bumps into (now King) Heinley. He's meanwhile been under pressure to get married, since he's now the last of his line, but he's been trying to brush it off because he's in love with Navier. She thinks it's a complete coincidence, but actually he heard that she was setting out for the Academy and winged his way over like a maniac, bahaha.

They get into a conversation in which he tells her his woes about having to find a competent queen, and says that he wishes she could be his Queen, and how knowing her has given him really high standards. It's like balm to her wounds so she plays along with the conversation for a bit. Later on in the day she meets one of her scholarship students who's dedicated their whole life to studying magic and accomplished nothing, who feels like they haven't lived up to her expectations. That really hits her hard and she breaks down in front of Heinley while he repeatedly shows concern over her. Then she suddenly asks him a question

Navier: "Do you really want me to be your queen?"
Heinley (voice trembling): "I want. I want it."
Navier: "I'll be your queen."
Mc's getting fed up with all the bullsh*ts she have to deal with. Around chapter 83, thats when the divorce happens. Prince Heinly is far more better than Suveish*t and now trying to warm mc's heart. Mc's still doing well with her job and around chapter 120 Suveish*t regretted every decisions he made. He felt the weight of all his wrongdoings and all but hell its already far tooo laaaate.

Trashta gets her face scarred around chapter 136 and that Soveish*t fell out of love for her.
MC'S PREGNANT AT 160s SHUTTING DOWN THE SALTS OF THOSE DUMPSTERS
MC's brother is a hotblooded, muscle bound idiot with a sister complex. He does pull alot of crazy stunts that end with him being deported. When finding out about the sister's remarriage - he approves of her new man because it truly feels like her new husband loves his sister. Becomes a strong support.
In short, Soveish*t is dumber than a normal human. No way in hell a human would be like that even when blinded by love and lust. Him being king does not make sense. Guess his brain is his d i c k that would make more sense.

Please somone pick this up or else i am done with my life 😭
we truly appreciate your hard work Rumpi 🥺 and those memes thank you soo much ❤️ i know it's released on webtoons but it's gonna take a while for them to release chapters 😞 and my patience is 0 when it comes to my fav webtoons

If anyone is wondering, wordexcerpt has translated this to chapter 87 (split into half chapters so theirs goes up to 174 chapters) which you can find on their site (but has stopped so it's not fully translated). If you want to know the full story, I highly suggest checking out the spoiler thread for RE on novel updates; there are really good summaries of each chapter there (I've personally been reading spoilers and am up to chapter 86 on spoilers, they've been really concise and well written imo). You do have to sift through a lot of ranting but it's worth it.

Will be waiting for Webtoons to catch up though since I want to see best boi Heinley in full colour

Edit: ok lol the spoiler thread turned into a sh*tshow I’m only 35/89 pages into the thread and can’t afford to lose anymore brain cells from the comments. Just MTL the raw novel chapters if you’re really desperate.

I don't get it, Trashta is just a slave, a runaway at it. so why don't the empress look into her past then expose it and end this drama soon? I want to see more of Navier X Prince moments 😔 Haha I ve no right to complain lol Thanks uploaders san

Thanks so much for the translation! Though I’d love it if you could stick to the og translations names, like rashta. Rasta sounds weird to me

@KujouEL "I don't get it, Trashta is just a slave, a runaway at it. so why don't the empress look into her past then expose it and end this drama soon? "
Its probably because she is not the type to go and stir up trouble with the Emperor. If she were to dig and expose something, no matter what it is (esp now with the big news in ch 33) the Emperor would hate her for causing Trashta to be unhappy.
The Empress was raised to be the perfect Empress, she will be elegant and choose the path that benefits the Emperor and Kingdom the most. Even if Trashta has a trash background, no one was able to complain when the Emperor made her concubine.

don’t worry my lovelies those motherfackers will soon get their due payment! i’m ahead in the novel, a lot things will happen to our empress but it’s okay, trashta and soviet union get what they deserve!
i really want someone to smash trashta’s ankles in like pleeeaaaseee

Don't read this unless you enjoy feeling angry. The divorce in the first scene does not happen till A LOT later.

@lwiwanto dammit should've check the comment earlier.
chapter 1 is a big spoiler it make the rest of the chapter kinda pointless.

Users who are viewing this thread