Remarried Empress

This bitch Sovi eat shoe I AM UUUUUUU

complaining about how Rashta was given abortion pills, acting all high and mighty when he’s literally the person who’s responsible for Navier being infertile because he decided to act irresponsible and feed her food that contained drugs which make you barren, he didn’t know they contained the drugs but he still ignored the warning he was given about them AND never told Navier, i could strangle this man 100 times and still not be satisfied

The buildup in this story is so amazing and intriguing, the plot is amazing I can't wait to finally see the divorce happen:)))

@rwf I understand having concubines is common and not illegal, even so she purposely seduced the emperor and had an affair with him which are still wrong. Of course sovieshu is also to blame here but I didn't bring him up simply coz we all know he's shit lol 😂
I agree with your points though, she's not fueled by hatred and I see her not inherently as evil as other villains

rwf

@5hinyan
she purposely seduced the emperor
I think manhwa artist in few first chapters drawing her with evil smirk on face, could made us believe so, but in novel at that stage she never made such face expression.

Warning HEAVY SPOILERS from novel regarding Rashta:
After Rashta dies in novel, there is alternative story. Where Sovieshu after finding her in forest instead taking her as concubine, send het to Navier. Empress made her maid. Rashta admire and respect empress dearly. She also meet noble from other kingdom, and they start developing feeling to each other. Sovieshu had one night stand with some random noble lady, and situacion between him and Navier start to develop i similar way to main story. Navier wants Rashta to let go with her crush, but she decided to stay loyal to empress, and say that she instead will go to western kingdom with her. For Navier it was confusing, as she did not know Hailey at this point yet. Later we discover that it was Rashta regretful spirit dream.
In main story arc i cant find any quote that, that show that Rashta purposely seduced emperor. It was more like other way around actually, as it Sovieshu claims her to be a his pray.

Chapter 48 covers chapter 102 of the novel. The divorce happens in chapter 164. It would be 30 more chapters until the divorce, but about 12 chapters to be in the centre of the main events leading to the divorce. Though, there's a couple character building moments that could be skipped without effecting the plot.

really excited for the actual divorce scene, cant wait to look at all of their priceless face then
@yuriglutton read to 64 chap here, currently the actual scene of divorce from the first episode havent started and we've only seen sovieshu plan to divorce her, he talked to rashta and navier accidentally heard from chap 61

Supporter
Edit: I mistook an event for the actual release schedule. Remarried empress is currently in an event on webtoons where they release 1 chap per day, but it will return to the normal schedule soon. Though they did kinda catch up very close with fan translation

Everytime I read this I have to read cheating men must die to appease my blind anger and this simp Emperor.

spoiled myself with the webnovel.........sovieshu truly be the most stupid, most idiotic, most frustating character ever. istg.

Users who are viewing this thread