Remarried Empress

Translator I always appreciate the work everyone does for these manhwas on your own free time and I can only imagine how much effort it takes. Your mother sounds like she was an amazing person and I’m sorry for your loss. ❤️

Send my condolences <3 Your mother sounds like a wonderful person. I hope you take all the time you need or rest <3 sending lots of love

Im so sorry for your loss. She was a wonderful woman and mother, I am sure she is proud of you and your twin. Hang on there, we are here for you. Sending you my love!

translator, I am so sorry for your loss. Your mama is resting now and bless her soul. Thank you for translating despite the tragic loss and I wish you the best of luck!

I'm sorry to hear about your mother. My mother died 5 years ago. She struggled with illness for a long time but I, too, didn't think she could actually die; not in her 60s. I miss her, I grieve her loss. There's still a hole in my life that's shaped like her. The thing that's gotten easier in the last few years is that the edges of that hole aren't as sharp. My memories of her and my sense of her have become more golden and light. Thinking of her is often a joy instead of just a gut-wrenching pain.

One thing that I learned recently about grief which really helped me is this: You don't have to stay in pain to prove that your love mattered. In time you'll be surprised to find that some healing has happened, the loss isn't always as brutal. It feels weird. It feels like a betrayal, but it's not. It's just life and the passage of time, it doesn't mean that your mother wasn't wonderful and you didn't love her dearly. I know a month isn't long and it may be quite awhile before any of this sounds conceivable, but these have been my experiences and what has helped me. I am sorry for your loss and I hope that you and your twin are able to receive the love and support that will most help you now.

I'm so sorry to hear about your mother <3 Anyone who reads your note can tell you really really loved her! I hope you're doing all right or at least heading towards being okay. I'm glad you have your twin and hope you can help each other!!

Thank you so much for a beautiful chapter and stay safe <3

Hi Majesty! I'm sorry to hear abour your mom, I'd like to offer my condolences. Like I just can't imagine the pain 😔😔😔 Take your time to heal (Which is easy to say but so difficult to do). Like I can't imagine a world without my mom because I love her so much and I'm used to her being around us always.

Thank you also for the hard work that you put into this and even uploading when you didn't have to 🥺

I'm so sorry for your lose, I know how it feels to lose someone we dearly love. Actually today is also the 7th year my mommy passed away too. I'm glad you are back! but still I hope you stay strong stay healthy take your time 😘 xo.

I'm so sorry for you loss I hope you and your family are staying strong. I know we can't be of any help but I'll keep you in my prayers! I hope she is resting in peace and bliss

My condolences for your loss. I’m wishing you and your twin all the best in these trying times, stay strong you two ❤️

Your Majesty, my condolences for your loss, I wish you and your family all the best and your Mama will smile happily in the heaven 💕

I’m so sorry for your loss, my condolences. It sounds like she was a beautiful women and I am sure she is looking over you peacefully in heaven 😊❤️ I wish only the best for you and your family

just binged this entire series for the first time and it was great. where should i start to follow the story in the novel? is the plot different enough that i should start all over from the beginning?

This is so fucking frustrating. Someone needs to beat the Emperor and that bitch's ass soon. I don't think I can read this if they don't do it soon. I may have to buy a new monitor if I keep reading this, but I don't want to hurt my hand and my monitor is relatively new.
Can someone tell me in approximately how many chapters does the revenge come? I can't read this periodically, I need to binge this. Revenge is most satisfying when I remember the plot and my emotions are fresh.

My condolences regarding your loss. Your mama sounded like an amazing person. A good person was taken from this world to early. I don’t have a mom how I can talk about comics with, but I can imagine your conversations were irreplaceable and one of a kind. I wish you and your family the best.

Users who are viewing this thread