Remarried Empress

"I'm worried that Rashta's charm will disappear" is the most mask-off shit Sorveishew could have said lol

hmmm does it seem to be dragging on more so than before to anyone else? think i am also going to sit in the binge reading group when its all released 😇

Great work with translations 😎😎

speculation but tagging as spoiler just in case

If Ergy IS actually helping Heinley drive a wedge between Navier and Sovieshit, that feels kinda gross to me? I really hope that isn't the case - Navier deserves better than to be at the mercy of a bunch of dudes being manipulative and creepy even if they are as adorable as Heinley :/

I'm honestly just looking forward to the scene when the Empress finally leave the pathetic excuse of emperor *sigh*

God all i ask for is "let the divorce come"
I sincerely love this manhwa but they are dragging it outtttt. Sigh
Thank you for the translation crew...doing. Good job

Dex-chan lover
danggg not gonna lie, after reading the novel i kinda shed a little tears for
Sovieshu, it's sooo far in the future but he's so shocked his memories distorted....
damn. i mean yea what he did to navier was so evil but... wow...

P.S it's a really really big spoiler, proceed at your own risk

Dex-chan lover
i honetly dont know why people liked this title, tbh, it annoys me the more i read it than enjoying it. The pre-divorce is taking way too long and even if we do reach back to the divorce part, what then..? we all dont like unloyal bastards but still, we came here to see the aftermath of the divorce, yet it still not happening..

It's a steady pace, but we're all still waiting for the divorce ><!! Also I feel like Rashta would be the protagonist if this story was slightly different. Too bad either way the emperor is trash.

If you want to read the novel (in spanish), i recommend you to visit this site http://www.novelawuxia.com/p/la-emperatriz-se-volvio-casar.html

Dex-chan lover
HOLY FUCKING SHIT, BINGING THIS ONE IS GIVING ME A MAJOR BURNOUT.
After reading till the latest chapter (51 currently), I've concluded that this one is not worth the read.
51 chapters of nothing happening is just plain torture to sit through.
Plus the plot and characters went all over the places, and I ended up not giving a damn anymore

Guys please join the discord server so that we can get a mass release! I wanna binge some more 😔 https://discord.gg/JPVcqpYaZm

Soon guys!
after this we just have a few more chapters and then we get the divorce. Warning there are going to be some fked up shit Trashda and the emperor do before hand but the payout will be glorious

I keep checking the comments to see if I can pick this up and start reading again. Not doing it till I know we are safely at the divorce

So this series has elements where I hate the villain and I love love Navier.
Although they did justice on illustrating Navier, I am hoping to see Heinley in a crisp drawing..I'm not saying it's bad but damn, that guy Heinley deserves moooore for treating our Navier right.

still following this until we get those glorious chapters 😆

Users who are viewing this thread