Remembering a manga I read years ago...

So basically this manga is a bit mature, but I'm trying realllyyy hard to remember the name. I decided to create a thread since I don't want my search history to cause...concern for the FBI :')) If you recognize the plot and/or the name, please drop it down. Thanks!!

The plot went like this (from what I remember): A boy is transferred to a school where girls are ferocious for sexual activity (because of hormones or whatever. The principal said they don't have control). There are only a few boys in this high school (aside from the mc) because there are only a few ways to survive the daily thirst from these ladies. 1) Appease their thirst and do the seggs or whatever they want OR 2) be in a relationship (oddly enough they respect that). Every single day, he is chased by girls and is getting tired of this daily life since he doesn't want to appease to them. So, he is helped by a girl and forms a fake relationship with her in order to stop these thorsty girls from getting their way with him.

This is the basic plot I remember. It might not be on mangadex but any type of help is appreciated!!!

I am from the future of like a couple minutes. After a lot... A LOT of scrolling through websites, I have found the manga I AM SEARCHING FOR. The manga is called "Gakuen Ouji" for those interested. Thanks to the people who even read this post, and for those (if any) that tried to help.

Edit: apparently it's label 'smut' but I don't remember seeing alot of scenes like that.

Users who are viewing this thread