Remnant: Jujin Omegaverse - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

But saying soul bond have it easy also wrong tho, I mean I get where will coming from but like daath and juda fall in love with each other not just because they're a soul bond but also because they finally understood each other, yeah the soul bond also come to play, but come on, at that point using soul bond is just an excuse

Fed-Kun's army
It took them years to understand each other. I think the bond was actually a hindrance at the beginning. Because It caused a lot of misunderstandings. Bye-bye working on it I love came through. Thanks for translating

It definitely wasn't easy. Even though I know Will hasn't had an easy life, I hope he gets that chip off his shoulder.

Thanks for the update!😊

Ohhh you worked a lot to catch up with the available Raw because of that we thank you so much! So now we will wait (○ v ○)
Prince Daath is sexy but I love the normal worker Daath much more!!!
Julio is cute and he is obviously falling in love with the first person that teach him he could be treated with respect and I like that CP... but Will and the other servant were also very nice... Damn I truly liked how Will was with the servant at the party. I'm intrigued how that will continue and OMG Daath is perfect he directly asked. And Will is a horrible guy for making that to Julio but I know he must have great issues (one of them the soulbond) I liked how they are talking about such a heavy subject but I don't like how they aren't letting Daath and Juda be happy when they finally are at this point TT~TT.
We will wait to know. Again thanks a lot for your update.

@DominoSubmarine yeah which is why I said the soul bond also at play, but what I mean is, it's not all just because soul bond, I mean they definitely could still hate each other if they want too, but they didn't, because they choose to try understand each other instead, and that first step what make them right now

Users who are viewing this thread