Renai Anagram

Unlike other mangas I read in the past, this one is just so close to the real world it almost makes me cry. The main character really tries her best to find what she wants in life, sometimes falling, experimenting and standing up all over again. The ending may seem cliche and predictable, but it made my heart flutter a bit. The style doesn't really appeal to me that much, I would rather prefer something more delicate and soft in order to fit to the story, but I liked it anyway. It's nice and it's worth checking out.

Realistic I guess. You jumped from one to another, you changed your mind about something, nice people finish last, scared of something etc.

I’m okay if the story finishes on ch5, it wouldn’t be amiss considering how some manga finish haha

beautiful story and a beautiful main character

@rear

i will be uploading chapter six and epilogue in at most two months (probably latter part of that period haha). materials were on my hdd ever since one snowshoe kicked the bucket so that release has already been delayed enough and i would like to finally finish the project to give the audience some closure.

(it's won't be perfect though - scans and translations were provided by anonymous polish dude and are based on that country's edition ; additionally my graphic design software and type-in skills leave lot to be desired for but i think i've done decent enough job with cleaning at least).

see u in april probably.

Dex-chan lover
Well written. Mostly depressing. It's interesting the way people move into and out of her life . . . like, someone's significant, and has an impact, but then they're gone and, like in real life, fate doesn't dramatically bring them back.

Users who are viewing this thread