Renai Boukun - Vol. 14 Ch. 56 - Fifty-sixth Episode

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what else can make a nigga yell poggers at 10:20pm other than this... love it
he actually confessed to them all and its a happy harem end. but suddenly on the last chapter, he gets seNt tO sPAcE

Dex-chan lover
While I hate Shikibitch, I feel it's kind of an asshole move to give her that growth and redemption, and the promise to make her a part of the harem, if you're gonna leave her out. Like, why? What was the point?

Anyway, that said.
HABEMUS HAREM ENDING! ❤️
More mangas need this. If you're gonna slap the harem tag on it, grow some balls and embrace the poly ending. Happiness for all, fuck broken hearts.

@phil777
This is how you do harem end right. ^.- Not like Bokuben and go-tobun
I'm on the lookout for more stuff, so may I request spoilers?
Like, harem end but not quite satisfying? Or harem tag but single girl end? Or what?

@Sandy
yeah some compare it with other manga, but that manga is not something like extraordinary theme (fantasy, supernatural, etc). lets try compare it like with Yuragi sou yuuna :D
I'm on the lookout for more stuff, so may I request spoilers?
Not especific details, but do we also get happy harem ending?

Dex-chan lover
@Tatherwood
Aight
Boku benkyou dekinai (or we can't study, something like that), has harem tag, but ends up with 1 girl initially. Then you realize the author made a stroke of genius and made endings for the other girls, which is definitely great, but not a true harem ending. ^^; For Go-tobun no hayanome (quintessential quintuplets), it has harem tag, and while he flirts with all of them, he ends up with one, and this angered most of the readers because it did not feel like she deserved to win, low chemistry and all, low interaction with the MC. Felt hamfisted for an ending.

Dex-chan lover
@phil777
So for Gotobun not only single girl, but also not the expected heroine? Ow. Hard pass.

And for bokuben... Like what, you have, say, 30 chapters and "ending" with a girl... And then chapter 31 is a different timeline where things lead to an "ending" with another girl?
Kinda sorta that?
Kind of original, if it's that, and you can kinda "decide" what ending you want to keep. But yeah, not really a poly ending.

Thanks for answers ^^

Dex-chan lover
@Tatherwood
Not exactly for Boku ben. It's one main story, he ends up with one, but then he picks up on possible "alternative" timelines, only the endings, with the other girls. Those are a few chapters apiece, not a lot like the main story.

Dex-chan lover
@phil777
Right, so you don't experience "the whole thing" again with a different girl, just the ending, but it is still essentially an alternate, "not real" timeline. So yeah, not real poly ending.
Thanks for clarification tho ^^

Users who are viewing this thread