Renai Flag Zero Joshi no Meisou

Contributor
I know that it's a complete double-standard that I find this heroine hilarious, whereas I would find her male equivalent to be revolting.

This remote island of hers is starting to sound suspiciously like fujoshi paradise, though. It's a pity for her that that's not the particular direction her darker inclinations lie.

So this is why all the girls left... The water turned every boy gay!

Contributor
This description is pure gold, and completely sold me on this series.

thank god she is a two faced princess type and not a fujoshi, anyway this is gold ?

😂This plastic, novel isekai-like, scummy heroine MC is what I've been waiting for, need more Sakura's inner monologue 'coming out' (punny)
Place a fujoshi here and they'll have heaven, place a straight here and either face hell or convert, either way its not me so it's still funny 🤣

Dex-chan lover
She’s got the matchmaking skills of an angry cupid. Angry because she never gets love shot in her way. I recommend this for the laughs. Her faces and expressions are just top-tier comedy and never fails to make me chuckle.

No homo but the mc’s surroundings are all homo 😂
I love this. Thank you for the updates 🌸🌸

Group Leader
That uncultured person that rated it a five. Y u ruining my ratio 😤

Contributor
I had a difficult time finding this manga after I forgot its title.
I thought for sure it would have [Shoujo / Comedy / Romance] tagged, but it turns out [Romance] was not included.
Wish to see it scanlated to completion.

Group Leader
it will be. im not known for being fast 😉 but i has quality 😂 anyhow new chap coming v soon

also, whoever edited the MU description of this manga, wth lol

Users who are viewing this thread