Renai Flops - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Sudden Collapse...

Dex-chan lover
WTF is this a thing in the anime and LN?
This is what happened in the anime, specifically episode 7. First, Yoshio gets Isekai'ed back to the Real World by Truck-Kun's rich cousin, Limo-Kun, then Aoi goes full digital Yandere that would've made Ren Yamai proud... It was ... Jarring to say the least...

Dex-chan lover
Damn, somehow forgot to read this one before the end. Well it's STILL weird and messed up but at least I got context.

Man I'll be frightened if vr ever gets that good. Imagine spending years growing up, making friends, becoming your own person, fall in love, experience parenthood and whatnot to eventually pass, and it turns out that was all just a half a day in the real world? Bro I think that would break some people. I don't think I could do it.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
OK yeah the plot was basically generated by a Markov chain, but what really bugs me is the implication that the doctor is a virgin. It should be illegal to write a virgin named Feynman. If you are using that name the character should be anywhere between irresistible seducer and sex pest on the scale of sexuality.

Users who are viewing this thread