Renai Gokko Sayokyoku - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Group Leader
omg he really is the perfect man.. can cook well too! <3 that hamburger meat with cheese looked so delish! i love that they both have similar food tastes. theyre so well suited for each other~

when he mentioned how the song became cute because of her... wow, my heart. i'm SOFT.

this is the bach piece he mentioned: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15ezpwCHtJs

Omg I've been smiling the whole time reading this chapter! So sweet! So fluff! Agh my heart! 😭

gosshh i really like this manga😭😭😭 everything is just sooo lovely and cute🥺 thankyou for the frequent release cotton candy scan!!

CAN CHIZURU BE MORE PERFECT???? LOOK at him listening to music djkfhjdskhfkjdsh im going to die

😍CCS thank you for your constant and amazing work😍

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the update!!!

They are so precious I am healed

Hoping there won't be drama huhu

I've been listening to Bach's goldberg variation for so long now but this is the first time I learned it was composed for insomniacs lol

@scarlet_summer Drama is never pretty, but at the same time some difficulties are needed in a relationship. What is beautiful is how strong characters overcome drama quickly.
I know this sounds counter-intuitive, but how would the strength of a relationship be tested if they only face happy times? If happy times are to last forever that would not be a problem, but issues inevitably arise, so it's important for them to be able to brush those away quickly.

Just came back from death to say I honestly love Chizuru. He makes me realise that my love for him is going to be eternal and my mind is going to live 2Dly with him forever. <3

Users who are viewing this thread