Renai Gokko Sayokyoku - Vol. 4 Ch. 13 - Thirteenth Night

Oh. A 2nd ML!!! He looks so damn adorable too. HUHU.

BUT NOOO. I stand with my beloved ML!! <3
My favorite couple!! Thanks for the update, CCS!

Omg their relationship is so enviable. Also, I totally thought he was going to propose-- ugh, how pedestrian of me!

noicee a love rival. based on every romance manga i've read, i'm guessing he is her childhood friend or highschool friend that move due to his parents divorce. but still excited to see how the story goes! thankyou for translating!

Aaaaa the third person, please sayo be strong with this trials(ikemen) ✊🏻

Dex-chan lover
Nice chapter, lovely chapter, just keeps on dishing the sweet stuff, get to the end OH GIVE ME A BREAK!

Double-page supporter
If this devolves into some cheap teo-bit drama I'm out

Thanks for the chapter cotton candy scans team!

Dex-chan lover
OMG how sexually active are they LMFAO, I mean they had sex every chapter. And yeah of course the childhood friend love rival, I mean that's one of the only way to have plot again, because I can't imagine what they're going to do after the last chapter of not introduced a love rival.

i believe our girl has a strong resolve. also the old bestie is cute but i mean chizuru is a whole package hello???

Dex-chan lover
oh man not looking forward to love rival bs if it goes down that route. This series is wholesome as it is so please don't let it fall into unnecessary drama lul

Yeahhh finally a series that keeps that smut tag and actually uses it frequently! :D

Thanks for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread