Renai Gokko Sayokyoku - Vol. 4 Ch. 15 - Fifteenth Night

Guys stop shitting on Sayo... It's all Kei's fault! And brace for more drama next chapter. 😂🙈

Double-page supporter
I freakin hate this forced into a single hotel room trope. It's literally almost in every romcom I've read urgh.

Thank you for the update Cotton candy scans team

Supporter
She could have just straight "Huh? Does it mean that we are going to stay overnight? You still remember I have an amazing bf you can't even measure with, right?" tell him to gtfo... Still, calling her bit*h is unnecessary. But this kind of plot surely is annoying, not arguing about that

THANKS FOR THE CHAPTER! Give me more *-*

Dex-chan lover
On one hand, good on the author for trusting their gut and resolving the "pseudo-lover" nonsense when it felt natural to do so instead of dragging it out. If only they had come up with some less contrived conflict to replace it.

at least it's not only one bed trope i guess. also for not dragging the plot, good job! i rlly like how they trusted each other, as they should

Well, as she doesn't feel anything for this new guy, sleeping in the same room and with separate beds shouldn't be a problem, if chef boy didn't have feelings for her, it wouldn't even be a big deal. Just hope that this guy won't attempt to do something >:C maybe this will end up on her telling chef boy to give up on her already, I hope so

Yeah ik the whole kei thing is awful but did ya'll forget that whole ass Bath scene before??? And even after that they did more!
There ain't no way Sayo is giving up the best man. Like, 0% chance Kei will succeed

Users who are viewing this thread