Renai Gokko Sayokyoku - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - Sixteenth Night

bruh you know she's in a relationship. at least respect that if you want to be looked someone as a piece of shit

Ughhh this story was so wholesome and sweet until this moment.... why always these assjacks as love rivals? Giver her her damn earrings!! 😤

I'll probably keep reading though so thanks for the hard work on scanlating this! I love the art!

Kei says her boyfriend was sexually harassing her...so he sexually assaults her?

in conclusion: we can't have nice things
The trope of the first volume in most stories is usually just a lot of sexual assault, but this story didn't go that route and was pretty wholesome and I liked the main couple, everything was consensual. The author prob should've ended this after the first volume, cuz ever since the second one started the story got way too easy to predict and got plain annoying to read bcuz the "child-hood friend who FL was in love with or who is in love with FL" has been done 10 million times and "only one room left in the hotel" has been done 50 million times. Not to mention, he isnt an interesting character just some hypocritical creep.

Gordon Ramshit aka Wolfgang Cuck needs to gtfo. I'm gonna need him to get his ass kicked by Chizuru. If Sayo's ex got physically threatened By Chizuru, then Cheffy McPrickface needs to get punched in the mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread