Renai Gokko Sayokyoku

Double-page supporter
you forgot to update the status along with the chapter number. it's completed

I got way more invested in this than I intended. The Male lead has a few signifiers of autism, the same ones as me actually. Base makes me nauseated. We both can't filter out sounds well. He's also an isolated alien. His relationship the protagonist is so good too. She likes him alien and all and says her feelings super clearly so he understands.

no need to read past chapter 12 the manga goes from a solid 8 to 4 at best. can't wrap my head around why mangaka need to go the extra step to make obnoxious annoying characters that turn the whole story into one giant uncomfortable read

Up to chapter 12 is perfect. No need to read more. I think it would make a great live-action adaptation too.

of course before she met her boyfriend she was with a complete asshole but after she met him she's suddenly approached by her childhood sweetheart :) :) :) so cliche it's not even funny

manga is absolutely a 11/10 until chapter 12. if u love it truly STOP reading there i promise u u'll regret it and end up hating everything that comes after. save urself the pain and i say this as someone who read this as her comfort manga. wish someone wouldve stopped me 😣

Why why why plz don’t make it messy. I liked it how pure this manga was and how leads grow through helping each other. Is tangled feelings really needed to see one person how much they mean to you. I mean come one

Double-page supporter
First off the MC is a chad like, Doujima level chad but in adult form. However bringing that second ML and forcing drama for the sake of drama is really unnecessary and so cliché.

just wanted to reiterate the same thing everyone else is saying if you pretend the story ends at chapter 12 it will be a satisfying ending and u will likely be happy with this manga. ppl telling you not to continue prob is sparking your curiosity and tempting u to read it but its literally just where the most cliches arc is carried out in the most annoying way possible (creepy childhood friend arrives and makes drama), and theres annoying misunderstandings and miscommunication. if u really like the smut or something u may choose to just skip to that but yeah after 12 its terrible

Dex-chan lover
This really looks so old fashion. You have an alpha guy sexually aggressing a woman from chapter 1 but of course, in her heart she actually wanted it and asked for more. Honestly, I'm an old fart but still I can't understand why young people still go along with that kind of crap.

I got way more invested in this than I intended. The Male lead has a few signifiers of autism, the same ones as me actually. Base makes me nauseated. We both can't filter out sounds well. He's also an isolated alien. His relationship the protagonist is so good too. She likes him alien and all and says her feelings super clearly so he understands.
I was curious if anyone else noticed that. The auditory issues were basically a dead giveaway, but the man is clearly autistic from the start to me.

Users who are viewing this thread