Renai Harem Game Shuuryou no Oshirase ga Kuru Koro ni - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Fifth Heroine

Fed-Kun's army
please don't stop ! please don't stop ! please don't stop ! please don't stop ! please don't stop ! please don't stop ! please don't stop ! please don't stop ! please don't stop ! please don't stop ! please don't stop ! please don't stop ! please don't stop ! please don't stop !

Aggregator gang
@Twia @Kamelpov
i finished it long ago so i forgot bits and pieces of it but it goes like
no, none of em got sent to hell, the girls later realized that the mc is not so rubbish and actually a good guy so they planned to indirectly tell mc about the game without violating the rule, in the end game they played the card of "who is it who loved you so much she makes you happy with all this games?" and mc chose zepfur thus she got dragged into the game also. later she got destroyed by the power of the eleventh rule, which is do not be hated by mc lmao.
the ending is an open end with mc apologizing and he became a bright character. later, main girl followed mc to give him a lunchbox only to realize the other girls also think the same and every one of them got interested with the mc, it ends with the mc having lunch with all the girls on the rooftop

Fed-Kun's army
@Regalia13

ROFL...
So Zepher got resealed in the bottle? or she gone dun and dead? It sort of reminds me of powerplay, that ecchi series, where the MC is a reincarnation of a demon lord, and he ends up picking the messenger... well i was thinking it was going to go that route

Aggregator gang
@aigomorla

zepfur got thrown into her own hell, imagine the torturer got tortured in her own torture chamber. The way it is depicted looks like she's dead, got thrown and smashed to the ground by an unknown giant hand to hell with only her head remaining then turned to dust. According to her explanation about hell tho, she's not yet dead and is experiencing what happened with main girl (serika) in chapter 1 but idk since it only said -game over- and mc said his goodbye to zepfur and tell her next time they'll meet in his delusions

@regalia13 oh that's quite
happy ending haha, my expectation is for all the girls quite leaking the game to mc, and so... mc an honest and kind boy he is, will take that punishment upon himself and get thrown to hell.
But all end well is also good
Thank you for answering.

Aggregator gang
@Twia
it does actually happen and he tried to sacrifice himself, but if MC got thrown to hell the girls will also automatically lose since they won't be able to curry favors anymore. at the time MC gave up main girl also faked hating the mc and the others also follow to lose all their hearts and (as if) boycott the game, and later she told MC that they didn't do this because they hated him but there's someone who is more worthy to receive his love and it continues to where they dragged zepfur into the game

also, the MC DID tried to save only one of them by 1st picking the main girl in which she rejected to be saved by him then he tried to save the other girls and got rejected by each of them

Double-page supporter
translation's a bit bad but we're not getting anything else so whatever

@Sarsak It sucks but we all have to make due until someone more competent steps up...
Or I could just get better. Who knows which will happen first?

Users who are viewing this thread