Renai Harem Game Shuuryou no Oshirase ga Kuru Koro ni - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Brand New Stage

Dex-chan lover
I forgot about this series. Can someone remind me about the demon girl. Does she have sketchy intentions or does she actually just want the Mc to enjoy life more and get a partner? Because if he's only now starting to enjoy school life this seems to have been very beneficial for him. Sucks for the girls, but if that demon just wants to help the Mc enjoy life she's doing a pretty good job

Power Uploader
@Kritten
On page 5: inconvinenced >> inconvenienced
On page 36: dissappear >> disappear
On page 39: interseted >> interested

Dex-chan lover
@TNT261
She feels indebted to him for freeing her, and she gets to take some souls to torment as a bonus.

Dex-chan lover
yeah... in all honesty Ren is like, the only one with true intentions in testing the waters with Asunaro...

rest will get their developments but still.

@TNT261 Asunaro was something of a savior/benefactor to Zephar, releasing her from her seal. She does really want to help make Asunaro's dream come true, but doesn't give two flying flip about anyone else well being, willingly trampling them if it means to get closer to repaying the debt she owe to Asunaro. The souls of the dead participant are basically a bonus byproduct to her. Although I doubt Asunaro will be pleased if he learned what Zephar did behind the scene to the girls.

Dex-chan lover
If you cant shake them with sticks then you have to bait them with carrots huh.

Dex-chan lover
What does the main girl mean by calling asanaru hateful? Like wasn’t their whole goal to make him hateful so suikyno (probably not her name) would lose points? And she already ruled out asanaru being aware of the punishment for losing...

Users who are viewing this thread