Renai Harem Game Shuuryou no Oshirase ga Kuru Koro ni

Group Leader
oh, i guess hordy released before I was able to finish translating the preview. I only got up to page 7 or something. In the meantime if anyone wants to get an early teaser read while hordy's chapters are on delayed release:

https://imgur.com/gallery/wvSja

(I won't upload to mangadex because it is quite obviously incomplete)
Mind you I only just started learning japanese just after christmas so chances are it's trash. It may not seem so bad but that's only because I spent an average of quite literally 30 minutes or more per kanji that I didn't know, and tbh I knew like 3 kanji in total and the original raw images (from LHscans) weren't exactly clear to read the furigana. Well, it was a nice experience I guess, attempting to translate manga.

Gao

and the losers will experience an infinite loop of horrible deaths in Hell.

oh... no...

Dex-chan lover
Can the 4 girls choose to go out with each other and send him to Hell for eternity instead? So many of these bad or mediocre manga could have at least one problem solved by not giving us the same shit MC that nobody likes.

I guess it could be argued this guy is not guilty of putting the girls in this predicament, since he doesn't know.
Then again he's definitely not the type who is willing to go out of his way to learn the truth, let alone try to put a stop to it if he happens to find out. I'll reserve my judgement until that moment comes.

Contributor
Ryukishi07?

I guess the tragedy tag will be added next chapter .

Fed-Kun's army
The second best solution for everyone is the harem route.
The overall best solution is undoing the spell.
The ultimate solution is the harem route, gained by saving everyone from the spell.

When I saw the character designe I was like Monika get away from Sayori now. cause for me that was the adaptation of doki doki literature club.

Group Leader
Well, even if MC doesn't know about the death game, and thinks that it's all because of magic, it still counts as "a magical rape"
Because, it would mean "magic forces them to do this"

@Siquall you knew!

ps: Raws are available up to 9th chapter

Supporter
So far, with this first chapter, the obvious loophole would be to never pick a winner and never let a girl lose both hearts. I just hope this doesn't turn bloody, because it would be interesting to see if it turns into a real romance.

Double-page supporter
Ryukishi07 loves his gut-punches. I never fail to feel horrible for his characters. :/

Dex-chan lover
Round robin heart exchange is a viable strat for stalling the game

Yeah, with the way this is written, no one will get picked in the end as a solution for all the girls to get out unscathed (once the mc eventually learns about the true nature of the game) and there will be a legit reason for an "open end". He'll spend the rest of his life with the demon and the harem game with those girls. Author's a genius.

Dex-chan lover
Meh, it must be one of those "false harem" mangas where the MC will choose only one girl in the end and we can clearly know who it is. No thanks.

Dex-chan lover
Best solution is Zepafur win the game ... what happen to the girls is not important.

Dex-chan lover
Behold my brethren: the pinnacle of
evolution of harem MCs! We have reached a point where an MC is so irrelevant, generic and bland, that women can only be made to interact with him under fear of eternal damnation. I applaud the author - this is truly a farce of the highest quality!

Users who are viewing this thread