Renai Harem Game Shuuryou no Oshirase ga Kuru Koro ni

Skimming the raws, it went as expected honestly the opposite scenario would have been more fitting end than the edgy tone ch1 tried to establish.

Fed-Kun's army
As a concept, this sounds like one of the most retarded things I've ever heard.

Dex-chan lover
@StarGear
Just spoil me the ending.
Zepafur (official name shown in the app) finally show Asunaro the game to grant his wish, Asunaro doesn't accept that and send to netherealm. And..... nobody is dead except Zepafur. Finally even though Asunaro apologize to them, but all girls still accept him and wish to continue their harem relationship
Just like his inspiration, Jun Maeda, Ryukishi07 loses his grip as great author after Higurashi and Umineko

The intelligent heroine gaming the game for draws is quite a good piece of writing. Unfortujately everything else about this sucks and the heroine cant carry the series. The ending is something u'd smell a mile away.

MD@Home
Props for creating something a bit different from the norm.

But Jesus Christ on a stick I don't like this lol

@zerors same. I acknowledge that this is original and all, but hs i feel like the girls are more of a protagonist than the mc himself. Idk why but Im just not enjoying it

Aix

idk reading the summary maybe the author should experience infinite death loop.

Power Uploader
@HallowedDeep
i feel like the girls are more of a protagonist than the mc himself

Because the black hair girl is the MC, and the other girls are principal players. The guy is just a plot device. He is no more of a main character than the dragon balls are.

This is really on the grey area lol.

Forcing girls to play a part of a harem under the threat of a fate worse than death(an eternal loop of dying) is so amusing to me both in its sheer Ridiculousness and its macabre.

Fed-Kun's army
Hell yes, it's more phenomenon garbage made in Japan. Thanks for translating, I want to see the end outcome of these girls and hoping they'll survive.

Fed-Kun's army
It's a death battle manga disguised as a romcom? I don't think the author gona have the skills to keep this going seeing that's already full of contradictions and plot holes. Also is there much crossover between ppl who like both types because I feel like he's also scamming the readers...

Just a guess, in the end the girls will survive cause MC will interference/sacrifice himself/persuade zepas or whatever it is called after he know about the death game... I think

Users who are viewing this thread