Rendezvous

The art style reminds me of Like a Butterfly! Is it the same artist? 😳 Looking forward to the next chapter, thank you!

(Open eyes) World war, aliens massacring people, have no idea about what the fuck is happening, let's just not give a fuck and just do some
Payback.

U who ever wrote the summary, I give u my thanks.

I'm enjoying this. I like the character designs. The story is pretty straightforward idk what confused people.
Post apocalyptic story done well (so far)
I wonder how detailed the martial arts will be.

Definitely one of the more interesting experiments in post-apocalyptic. It's quite a realistic post-apocalyptic, insofar as post-apocalyptics can be realistic when dealing with an alien invasion. Art was what piqued my curiosity- it's good, perhaps not some of the best, but very interesting stylized art that really fits the tone somehow. If I had to describe I would have to say that it's the attention to the little things that really makes it for me. The world is a lot larger than just the main character, and having that feeling of smallness in the frames really gets that through. Plot seems fairly standard so far, which kinda detracts from everything else, but the world has enough mystery in it to pique my interest. Shame it doesn't get scans- but hey guess harems are forever, but good fiction is but a queef in an ocean of farts. or something i dunno 8/10

I thibk this is so good but is the eng episodes not getting uploaded anymore? Last update was like a month ago..

This is so good I wish more people knew about it!

And a 2-month delay isn't bad ya'll translators got lives

The raws are at chapter 48 and the group responsible for the english release until now seems pretty dead... Too bad, seemed very interesting.

CTD

imm give this a 7/10 good art and story but i want more of the character we dont see him enough like shouldnt there be at leas 1 chapter of him training like hell or some shit

Users who are viewing this thread