Renge and Naruto! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Grand Opening!

Dex-chan lover
The character interactions were honestly a bit awkward to an embarrassing degree, but cute enough to earn a follow and watch.

Plus, always appreciate more gyaru.

Dex-chan lover
honest question: with the level of makeup required (?) to be a gyaru, would being a chef even be possible? :thonk:

I don’t know about gyaru-level makeup, but there are cosmetics that are made to be sweat and heat resistant. You often see tarted up chicks at the local gym or working at hotel kitchens. Same concept as those hair gels/waxes you see a male athlete use which never seems to melt and turn his face into a sticky mess.

Group Leader
Thank you for a wonderful translation!

I have some feedback around the SFX. The best-practice is to either do all of them OR none of them. Doing it sporadically throws the reader off and makes the release feel unpolished if you will.

Group Leader
Thank you for a wonderful translation!

I have some feedback around the SFX. The best-practice is to either do all of them OR none of them. Doing it sporadically throws the reader off and makes the release feel unpolished if you will.
Np. I didn't realize partially doing the SFX might've come off as jarring. I'll keep that in mind for the future. Thx for the tip.

honest question: with the level of makeup required (?) to be a gyaru, would being a chef even be possible? :thonk:

But yeah, cute start with just enough background to make it compelling. Will be watching this one for sure :win:
Sure! (former gyaru here!) There are lots of makeups that are moisture-resistant and resist rubbing off. It's no problem!

Dex-chan lover
The gyaru is the granny - either reincarnated or with HEAVY makeup (hence the gyaru part)
I don't want none of those boring theories that she's a filial granddaugheter who inherited the place from her sick or dying grandma

Dex-chan lover

But yeah, cute start with just enough background to make it compelling. Will be watching this one for sure :win:
I bet it's sweat-resistant make-up.

Dex-chan lover
Man, seeing those flames cracked me up, brought back some memories too.

Nostalgia food places is pretty enjoyable. Potentially head empty gyaru owner can add some spice to that. Yeah I'll add it to the pile, let's see how this turns out

Users who are viewing this thread