Renge to Naruto! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Special!

Dex-chan lover
Man, the fan service isn't subtle in the slightest LMAO. It just beats you over the head with it

EDIT:
I'm not opposed to the idea of fanservice in the slightest. I mean I've read manga where it was like dumping gravy all over your thanksgiving plate. But this felt like the cook just sliced open a habenero, walk over and just rubbed it directly into my eyes LMAO

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
iu

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap I legit want to try the special it look so diverse, yummy and filling. Also could you imagen an establishment where hot girls would literally feed you like that. It’s like a step totally beyond a maid cafe. ( not that I’ve ever gone to one as I’ve never been to Japan)

Thanks everyone at Project Pigeon for the translation.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"Naive Gyaru" is such an strange genre if you stop to think about it, but I'm not saying I don't enjoy it. I really do like the gap of Naive and unintentionally Lewd and enjoy the lucky pervert situations, but it does sometimes make you feel a little guilty. What made the genre blow up so much? Gal Gohan is my guess.

Aggregator gang
It's really nice idea, I would gladly take such thing, since I would want to taste some things, but I am fussy eater, so ordering full meal is risky.

Users who are viewing this thread