Renge to Naruto! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Such and Such!

Dex-chan lover
Monster is her version of a cooking wine… at first I thought it’s because liver is high in iron which can help with energy levels LOL but as if our girl thinks that deep about it

Dex-chan lover
That part in the middle was like a slap to the face. It hurts whenever I see it. I can barely tolerate my own lousy day job, but it's not anything like the actual dehumanization and abuse you see depicted in Japan's black companies.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
I know her heart is the right place, but this reminds me of that thing with the 'Charged Lemonade' where people were drinking it unaware that they were consuming (albeit in large quantities) caffeine.
It'd realistically be probably fine, just makes me think, ya know? :unsure:
Also reminds me of "Alkaline Water" or whatever it was marketed as. Turned out they were electrolysing municipal tap water which turned a portion of the water to hydrazine (toxic AF rocket fuel). I doubt cooking with energy drinks would have such negative affects, but who knows.

Dex-chan lover
she grated on me at first but she is just straight adorable now. the way the author draws her makes her look like she has a happily broken smile and i love it

Dex-chan lover
Depressed dude finding comfort in a parasocial relationship with the autistic girl running a failing business rather than seeking therapy he clearly needs is all kinds of wrong but I admit this series really is a guilty pleasure.

Supporter
I've been trying to figure out who she reminds me of. It's Hikari from "Interviews With Monster Girls". Even the love of liver and hairstyle is the same. The little vamp just got herself a tan.
She just spent the day at the pool. :)
You're right though. Hikari is one of my favourite characters and they have a lot of similarities. And she has the name of one of my other favorite characters (Renge from Non Non Biyori). No wonder I like this one too.

Dex-chan lover
She just spent the day at the pool. :)
You're right though. Hikari is one of my favourite characters and they have a lot of similarities. And she has the name of one of my other favorite characters (Renge from Non Non Biyori). No wonder I like this one too.
We think a lot alike.

Contributor
Thanks for the chapter!
I know her heart is the right place, but this reminds me of that thing with the 'Charged Lemonade' where people were drinking it unaware that they were consuming (albeit in large quantities) caffeine.
It'd realistically be probably fine, just makes me think, ya know? :unsure:
Exactly what I thought about. And considering at least one person died because they drank that her practise is possibly dangerous.

Group Leader
Using an energy drink along with cooking liver is actually pretty clever! Not only does she get to sweeten the meat but also energizes people! Lol

Supporter
My problem with this manga is that this should be a rom-manga... the MC clearly is getting in love with her, but he talk to her barely and she doesn't care in particular way about him, she is gentle and considerate with every others clients... I can't imagine that something romantic could ever happen between them...

Users who are viewing this thread