Rengoku ni Warau - Vol. 6 Ch. 33 - The Great Crow, His Relationship with the Orphans

I f screamed, I knew where this was going but I still couldn't help but scream, Tanba is their father, but why was their mom hidden from him? 🤔
As always thank you so much for translating the chapters 💕

Also I completely forgot after the reveal that Tanba is their father, but could Kinosuke be the vessel? 🤔
That thing in his wrist looked a bit like snake skin?

Power Uploader
Your welcome guys~

Boi I was lowkey shipping Okuni and Tanba since both of them were so badass that when I read this I was beyond shocked. Like wtf Tanba??? is more than 20 years older than the twins!? I thought they were around the same age. AND HE'S THE FATHER!??? what is going on here?

As for Kinosuke, I did not see that coming. like... WHAT WAS THAT!?

And I wanted to know why Kiheita was with the twins.

@nyanko-chan
I'm more confused that Kiheita could tell that when Okuni read it there was something and when Kinosuke did there's none because... isn't he blind?

Power Uploader
@tanyaiskou

I'm guessing because when they took the scroll, Okuni opened it and confirmed it was the real thing. Kiheita could hear her opening and didn't mention it was empty but gave it to him instead. A scroll like that by default should have something witten in it. When Kiheita gave it to Murashige, maybe Murashige was also skeptical and opened it like Kinosuke did and did not exclaimed that there wasn't anything written in it and perhaps even said something "This is!" or something ahaha out of shock while reading it. Murashige probably tried to burn and cut it like Kinosuke did maybe in front of Kiheita too or maybe not. Who knows ahaha. We at least know that Murashige read it. So I guess he was going by what's implied and we are just going to imagine that conversation like that happened lmao.

thanks again for the scanlation!!! we've definitely been spoiled by daily releases, so please rest as long as you like!! we'll still be here when you get back!!

I consider this chapter an easter present! Though what a shocking surprise! Is tanba gonna get one of those tragic backstory flashbacks about how exactly he came to be the father of the kumou twins? That would be interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread