Rengoku ni Warau - Vol. 7 Ch. 40 - The Man from Purgatory, Laughing in the Midst of War

NO GOD PLS NO
BAREN CANT BE THE VESSEL
PLS NO
I WILL CRY
I ALREADY AM

As always thank you so much for translating, and i will be waiting for someone else to continue (i wish i could buy the volumes or knew jpn TT^TT)
Be careful and Stay safe! :D

I hope Baren only bluffing to trick the Yatagarasu so that he could be trusted by them 😬

thanks so much for translating!!! also quick question, would you still be willing to briefly summarize the untranslated volumes if we have them and e-mail them to you like you mentioned in your scanlator's note?

Power Uploader
@violistee

I have on my hands the rough translations til volume 11 and some parts of volume 12. You can decide whether you want me to give the per chapter translation or the summary. :D sure why not~

if anyone does decide to pick this up and need a redrawer please let me know! i (this is pokady) am more than willing to help~

I never thought we'd ever get translations again even a few months ago... but finally we get to see more of the story. Thank you so much for your hard work!! 🤗

😱😱 NOO BAREN NOO 😱

and here i thought that the danger flag have been avoided when Okuni mentioned that it was a birthmark...

*rolls* nnooooooo *rolls* 😫

remembering the sequel, im sure whatever happens at the end, i'll be a mess of crying potato 😭

thank you very much for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread