Rengoku ni Warau

Dex-chan lover
i would be grateful is this one being continued to be translated; i hove no clue why people still havent noticed/looking forward with this manga.

Dex-chan lover
MYGOD im not really sure if its really being translated again or not since its still the early chapters but seeing the updates got my hearts jumps for real!

I hope there's continuation of translated chapter from this manga. Such a gold. I love donten ni warau and of course i love rengoku ni warau too

Power Uploader
For those who wants more description:

Set 300 years after Utakata ni Warau and 300 years before Donten ni Warau.

During the Sengoku Era(Tenshou), a young man named Ishida Sakichi is given a very important mission. Along the way he encounters a pair of mysterious twins at the Kumou Shrine, the ones who they called the beings hailed from purgatory. With the inevitable revival of the Orochi approaching, what awaits this trio in this turbulent times?

This really has wonderful art and a cool story imo~

Dex-chan lover
This generation failed to seal the Orochi so the ending will be painful. We already know Sakichi will die in the battle of Sekigahara according to history.

i'm a long time fans of donten and rengoku, and almost lost hope of ever seeing the ending of this series. several days a go when i habitually checking this page, i'm shooked to find out that an angel has descended to the earth in the form of Nyanko-chan that grants my fervent wish. Tyvm Nyanko d(π~π)b

cool to see this series updating again, I know there's atleast 70 something chapters out in Japanese

Not exactly my cup of tea. I'm sorta stupid so historical manga just kinda messes me up. I won't rate it since I've barely read any of it.

I deeply love this series (it might be one of my favourites in recent memory) and am deeply grateful to you three for continuing to scanlate it despite how busy you are. I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do, and also that you take care of yourselves in difficult times.

I may or may not have screamed 4! out loud. As an indication of my excitement. 😅

Thank you for the updates! I love this series so much. Even tho y'all busy, I'm glad that you decided to continue this series and the other Karakara-sensei's series.

Once again THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART❤️

So happy to see this updated again! Thank you so much! I've been waiting for a long, long time.

Dex-chan lover
where is the start actually cause the prequel of the prequel leads to this series

are they in a time loop or something ?

Users who are viewing this thread