Rengoku no Karma - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

what was he even supposed to do when he was getting bullied when he was alive.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is everything wrong about this manga. Like fuck me how can you make the dad looks like the victim here??? Fucking hell his son is being bullied at school, the school that he himself is a principal of, he beats his son without asking why, and he's the one suffering? Fuck me mate I swear to god the author is a retarded dumbfuck. Why is is the guy responsibility to save his father? Fuck it's supposed to be the other way around. Dropping this piece of shit. Anyone lucky enough to find this comment should do the same.

Group Leader
This chapter is everything wrong about this manga. Like fuck me how can you make the dad looks like the victim here??? Fucking hell his son is being bullied at school, the school that he himself is a principal of, he beats his son without asking why, and he's the one suffering? Fuck me mate I swear to god the author is a retarded dumbfuck. Why is is the guy responsibility to save his father? Fuck it's supposed to be the other way around. Dropping this piece of shit. Anyone lucky enough to find this comment should do the same.
Not only that, but who the fuck doesn't have their dad's contact on their phone??

Like the mc has him down as zach, but not dad? Why did the dad kill himself in the first place, because of his son?

And there was no way he didn't notice the bullying, being the fucking principal.

He didn't need to be texting his son to not notice that shit.

Dex-chan lover
Not only that, but who the fuck doesn't have their dad's contact on their phone??

Like the mc has him down as zach, but not dad?
Well, i've yet to read the rest of it (and you most likely did), but different account or something, perhaps?

Users who are viewing this thread