Renjo no Hokorobi - Oneshot

last few months have been brutal, constant destruction of pure love and/or childhood friends constantly. how distasteful. covid hitting artists hard with bad taste and depressing works. the only thing preventing this from being pure trash is the weird twist of never seeing a netori fail before. off to the trash with dramus and yasu you go.

Group Leader
Even after he raped her in a way i still feel kinda feel bad for the mc cuz he experienced similar incidents with his mom leaving him and now the only girl who he spent most of the time with is doing the same thing but the same thing.
Stil fucked up for him to do it tho.
But the moment she got a boyfriend it feels like the relationship was meant to be destroyed sooner or later.

Yuuto really shot himself in the foot for never showing romantic interest before it got to this point.
Should've nipped it the bud while they were young and innocent instead of letting her have the idea that the friendzone is fine.
Classic nipponese plot development through miscommunication/lack of.

Aggregator gang
I fapped to this, very nice

I like the way she's drawn

10/10 would fap again

too much to criticize in this steaming pile of turd so i'll just ponder on one thing: what is up with the absurd "middle and high school girls hooking up with college guys" trope? Like.. are the college guys so shitty that they cant pick up college girls and feel the need to swindle more gullible, far less mature JKs and JCs?

ok fuck it, a few things: protag is a dumbfuck for stealth simping without growing a pair to confess and she's a dumbfuck for (obliviously) rubbing her dating a college guy in his face. they're both dumbfucks who deserve to fuck each other over.

I dunno, man, if you love her as much as you say you do, could you really just continue raping her while she's sobbing and pleading you to stop?
Jesus... And not only did she not report him but she didn't even harbor a grudge against the guy... And yet you still throw it back in her face. He doesn't even seem to realize what he's done and doesn't seem sorry about it until at the very end after he's burned all the bridges.
IT means she felt good and likes it~

Users who are viewing this thread