Rent-A-Girlfriend - Ch. 315 - The Girlfriend And The Invitiation (2)

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

yo-progress.gif

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry my brothers in arms I am too weak to continue on. I wish I was strong enough to endure longer to witness the heaping dumpster fire thats going to be the "date". However after nearly 5 years and 315 painfully long chapters of nothing Reiji's successfully broken me down and so I must end my journey here. To those stronger than me braving the untrodden path ahead with Kazucuck and Chorizo, God Speed and best of luck o7

Fed-Kun's army
I'm sorry my brothers in arms I am too weak to continue on. I wish I was strong enough to endure longer to witness the heaping dumpster fire thats going to be the "date". However after nearly 5 years and 315 painfully long chapters of nothing Reiji's successfully broken me down and so I must end my journey here. To those stronger than me braving the untrodden path ahead with Kazucuck and Chorizo, God Speed and best of luck o7
It's been 5 years?! Holy shit!

Dex-chan lover
Dropped this sometime last year and I picked it back up this morning and caught up to this chapter, I feel bad for people reading this weekly. You'd think that by now he wouldn't be this awkward around Chizuru, also ffs, does it bug anyone else that he exclusively refers to her as her work name? Mizuhara this, Mizuhara that

Users who are viewing this thread