Rent-A-Girlfriend - Ch. 318 - The Girlfriend And The Birthmark

Dex-chan lover
my heart skipped a beat. I was lowkey expecting Japanese insults :pepela:
One day we'll tune in to the chapter to see the results of a butthurt Reiji finding one of these comments pages… two guys named Arima and Valle say something mean to Spazuya, which causes Chiiz Wiz to tell them off while everyone applauds. That would break my heart Reiji, please don't ever do that. ;) 😂

Dex-chan lover
Spanish translation is on 321 and literally no development whatsoever
Not even Spazuya spanking junior? 😳

Damn, that boy is going to explode from built-up spooge if he doesn't get out of that house pronto. At least he'll be gone, but every woman in a 3-kilometer radius is going to be impregnated by the sheer force of the blast.

Dex-chan lover
Repost this for every chapter that doesn't have any story progression

q9vjdvS.png

Dex-chan lover
100 chapter anniversary of the iconic pool scene.
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??? ITS BEEN A HUNDRED?? idek why im surprised honestly, every once a month i check out the latest chapter just bc i cant be bothered with actually catching up to the molasses that is this dumpster fire. and not only is THIS chapter easily skippable and not worth the month long wait, BUT IT MARKS THE 100th CHAPTER SINCE THE KISS??

Honestly, I can't even say that any of the characters have flaws anymore, its 100% on Reiji for making these characters really insufferable and impossible to root for. Absolutely zero nuance for anybody or the premise itself. If Kazuya is supposed to be the relatable stand-in for guys, I might just give up on humanity lol. If Chizuru is supposed to be Reji's "ideal woman", I pray that his wife leaves him lmao.

Dex-chan lover
I check in every 15 or so chapters to see if progress has happened. This chapter was that chapter. Every time I am disappointed.

Dex-chan lover
Can't believe this manga has a "harem" "romance" tag on it when the MC can't even get a single girl for 7 YEARS.

Dex-chan lover
when i was reading the japanese raw scans , i thought the plot of this chapter was :

- cosplay girl : yo master-bater , i just saw that chorizo 's pubic hairs are very long , thick , and bushy . they are growing everywhere around her cr0tch , around her "door number one" , "door number two" , and "door number three" . they are sticking out of her panties .

and then wimpy simp goes to peep at her pubic hairs that are sticking out of her panties , lol .

------------

page 1 :
  • cosplay girl : yo simp , did you know that chorizo has a *ole ?
  • simp : WHAT ? THE GODDESS-SAMA HAS A HOLE ? OR SHE HAS A "POLE" AT HER CR0TCH ?
  • cosplay girl : no , i said she has a mole .

page 7 :
  • simp : ... chorizo is very beautiful on the inside ...
  • me : you really think so ? HA HA HA LOL LOL LOL . can you read her mind ? can you know what she is really thinking inside her head ? she is just a lowly , selfish gold-digger . did she ever donate anything for poor peoples ?

• simp : ... a mole is a flaw on her perfect skin ...
  • me : then what will you think when you see her dirty , stinky butt-hole ? lol .

last pages :
i guess you can say : simp is pinching chorizo 's "bean" / clit0ris , lol .

Users who are viewing this thread