Rent-A-Girlfriend - Vol. 31 Ch. 267 - The Girlfriend and the Birthday II (Part 4)

Dex-chan lover
if he's the person she can rely on, i wonder if that means that she already realizes she loves him and cant admit it yet, or if the whole getting to know each other thing is for real? i guess i just wish we had more of Chizuru's interior thoughts more often. thats the frustrating part for me, more than the pacing. she's not good at saying how she feels i wish the author would make a few more scenes where we see the thought process.

Double-page supporter
Slow pacing as always (which is suck) but there seems to be some progress in the next chapter(s). Anyway, no worries Reiji, I learn my lesson to not expect much from you

Dex-chan lover
There's one thing I still don't get it... if all the rental girlfriend thing is something of the past since their families and friends already know the "truth", why does Kazuya keeps calling her by her alias (Mizuhara) and not Chizuru.

Other than that, it's cool to see that the first person that comes to Chi's mind is Kaz, but maaaaaaan what a stubborn woman she is not to accept she has already fallen for him.
I guess it's because he still can't hold a proper conversation with her alone without freaking out of making a scene, which might make her feel more insecure about trusting people that she already is.

Dex-chan lover
Since Kazu-cuck loves imagining himself being cucked by the girls, he really just deserve that NTR ending yet

Dex-chan lover
no joke this chapter was actually good

a kanojo okarishimasu that has characters communicate brings tears to my eyes
You are so right, it's a shame that the only time this happens is when a side character gets to show up for the first time in ages rather than, like, happening between the principal cast.

Also the idea that she thinks of the boy as someone she can rely on is very sweet. It would be nice if that could actually be demonstrated in any way, ever.

Dex-chan lover
The cow must be milked dry at this point right? right? Surely it won't continue for like the next 100 chapters with no plot.
As I mentioned in a different chapter thread, we're probably 200 chapters too early. It's a toss up between this series and Queen Bee who can milk more.

Users who are viewing this thread