Rent-A-Girlfriend

One of the 3 possibilities of lack of the *toxic* comments >>
1. They really dropped the manga now as it was a pain in the ass for them to read
2. The chapter was realtively good and they didnt know what to flame on.
3. They havent read the chapter yet.

1 and 3 are false tho?. 10k views ..

Dex-chan lover
"One of the 3 possibilities--"blablabla. It was a good chapter, nothing to complain about. Fuck off with that gay shit.

Dex-chan lover
Well it's seems observing the comment section, rather more interesting than read the manga it's self, but i do understand and feel behind all the rage, usually me and maybe the other fellows that follow/read rom-com or romantic manga in general want to relate, cheering, and rooting for the main character to get together romantically with female main character. But with this pathetic,miserable pile of dog feces, sad excuse of a MC it feel like crime against humanity to cheer and root for this current state of the MC. But let's see how far the story goes on.

Dex-chan lover
This doesn't even qualify as a guilty pleasure because every time I read a chapter I feel guilt, but no pleasure.

The art is good, I'd even say very good, and cute. But its held down by the absolutely appalling plot and unlikeable characters, and I'm not even going to touch the prostitution connotations of the title itself.

I'm pretty sure it's a lot less polarizing in Japan, where such attitudes are not just the norm, but actually are seen as the only option, they're societally imposed.

Fed-Kun's army
Insufferable MC, wonky arc plots that go nowhere, and Mami and Grandma. All 3 make you hate this manga. What has MC done to be likable? Fuck the grandma for being so controlling of other people.

I like how when this manga started getting uploaded that people rated it at 7-8, some even 9. Defending MC's actions, and his stupidity. Now looking at it's current rating, you can see how fed up people are about this bullshit hahahahahaha.

Supporter
@Kuroageha well, considering the guy you tagged called the MC a Cuck, then I am sure they are glad they can’t self-insert. Doing so for such a pathetic guy, would be the ultimate self-emasculation.

Dex-chan lover
@Sleepii
People use words they don't know what it means.
Also, even if that was the case they wouldn't be seething every chapter even when said MC does something good for once in a while. There's no helping them. They want to project their keyboard alpha into an intentionally flawed character.

on the positive side, its the mangas rating below average like this that make the good mangas look real good

Dex-chan lover
It's almost a meme at this point how much MangaDex readers hate-read this manga. The question is how well does this manga do in Japan? I've had good manga get axed on me before because it doesn't play to the Japanese audience. For all I know this manga could be hitting all of the right notes.

Is this shit manga still ongoing? Dropped this at Volume 3 and it seems nothing has changed.

Double-page supporter
I enjoyed this.

edit:
lmao why everyone so butthurt wtf

Supporter
@Kuroageha Well, a flawed character who improves and actually grows as a person or changes in a tangible way is good, but there is little of that here. Sure he may do a good thing once in a while, but overall he is the same person, with the same thoughts, the same reactions. His growth is painfully slow if there is any and that annoys people. I think rightfully so. I want for him to be less of a pathetic character, but he isn't becoming a better person.

I know dudes who get laid or get girlfriends and they try to change themselves. Become better. Whether it is by working out, working harder at their jobs or studies, trying to come out of their shells and improve as people. That's what getting an important person, a significant other, does to you. This guy hasn't been doing that, fake girlfriend or not. He just isn't becoming a better person, it's annoying.

Aggregator gang
I had good hopes for the Manga as I like to read the first few and make my own opinion rather than look at the ratings. I love the art style but I am not liking the MC, reading the comments here it seems the pattern already established just keeps repeating. MC makes a bigger promise or a statement to someone new then screams and begs or assaults in desperation until the female lead relents or she digs the hole deeper in the form of 'charity'

Disappointed.

man, nipnongs and betas sure like patronizing mangas like these where the girls end up liking the self insert character lmao

This manga is the only non-mainstream manga that I've seen to have this many comments and reads

Users who are viewing this thread