Rent-A-Girlfriend

Ok, I'm gonna bet she needs a "good" BF to prove something to a family member so she became a rental girlfriend to try to get a dude. She saw MC's resolve for Mizuhara and decided he was better than what's his fucking face and now wants to "rent" MC. Maybe?

Aand there goes any chance that the guy will accept that his fixation in having a girlfriend is preventing him from growing up, man up and work hard to be seen in a different light by the girl he is interested in now, instead of the whiny hormonal teenager he currently is, despite being in college already.
Nope, this is going to turn into a harem, and the bad kind of harem to boot in 20 chapters tops. I'm out.

Dex-chan lover
Finally! A girl that's not playing games. (I hope) . He finally has a girl liking him, pretty please let him move on and enjoy her.

Finally! A girl that's not playing games. (I hope) . He finally has a girl liking him, pretty please let him move on and enjoy her.

That's not gonna happen, he's made it explicitly clear that he's in love with Chizuru. Unless this ends up being like Kimi no Iru Machi, he will most likely not go out with Ruka for a very long time.

Dex-chan lover
Possibly the theme for the next arc: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGdGFtwCNBE

come to think of it, why there's no 'harem' in the genre tag?
i think his 'ex' still like him? although she hasn't appeared in this volume.
and now there's this new girl that likes him, she even have a cover volume.

Dex-chan lover
Here it goes, the harem/romance curse. Slowly, every girl becomes good. Then, no one is happy unless everyone is.

I've seen it a million times. I will still be hurt by it.

Users who are viewing this thread