Rent-A-Girlfriend

@Derpthenerd

Really?
I thought it was Hot Garbage.
Dropped it a few chapters after the TGirl was introduced.
...not that i dislike Gender-Bender Manga, but he has no reason to be introduced as Trans.
None.

Really i dropped it because it is just a childish Manga with a Dorky, useless MC Simp and a stupid Plot.
I'd be surprised if the target audience was above 12.

What exactly about Komi makes you like it?

finally.. now it’s up to Chizu. Since she knows now that Kazu has feelings for her. But damn Kibe, it was “lo-“ already. Geez. I hope Sumi will appear on the next Chapter though it’s “Kibe and Mami”

@Bestgirl_ruka

There is definitely some progression here. It’s not the “they’ve realized each other’s feelings and the manga is ending soon” progression but it’s progression imo.

Dex-chan lover
You guys are wilin. You say you're dropping this manga but still come back for more. Are you guys masochists or something? Buncha weirdos. 🤣

I'm glad I'm reading this on a whim as it's coming out, like just out of boredom a few chapters at a time, because man oh man I can't imagine what it's gonna be like after the whole thing is done and people have to sit through over a hundred chapters of practically 0 character development all at once.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA DUDE GOT FUCKING COCKBLOCKED BY HIS OWN FRIENDS FUCK U REIJI U PIECE OF SHIT MOTHER FUCKER COME ON GIVE THE GUY A FUCKING BREAK

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I dropped the manga on ch. 100 and thought the anime would be horrible when it came out. Well... Let's just say that I'm kinda interested to read further as of now.

@Bestgirl_Ruka
You want us to think that you hate this manga but what's up with your name? and wtf am i finding your name and comment in the comment section so frequently?
Stop! Get some help.....
If you hate it then just drop it man..don't fuss over it so much...

Yo potential snipe let’s goooo
Probably lots of insults when it will came out
Sorry for that dude

Users who are viewing this thread