Rent-A-Girlfriend

Dex-chan lover
Let's brag this shit for another 100 chapters. A ROMANCE SHOULD NEVER GO OVER 100-150 CHAPTERS.

Fed-Kun's army
Any nice folk wanna spoil how the romance is in this ecchi harem?

Is it lol boobs everyone will end up with the MC

or is it where the MC only has eyes on one while others try?

Enlighten me

Lol the QR code yaemoris wearing on her shirt sends you to Amazon jp to purchase the blue ray of the anime, funny and nice !

The fish... How... Seems like the author is aware of the MC being an annoyance and put our feelings into him.
Doesn't change the snail paced chapters...

Aggregator gang
@Krait: The author's been doing this since the beginning though. I don't think he's projecting the readers at all. I think the author made him cringe on purpose from Chapter 1 onwards (even he himself admitted this). He's grown and getting better but not enough to satisfy readers. The point is not to relate to the MC but enjoy the show.

@calmbreez: Ignore that. It's just readers frustrated they can't vicariously live through through the MC for once.
- MC had an ex and she seems to be the main antagonist (she doesn't appear often but when she does, problems usually arise).
- 1st girl is his love interest but she's a major ice queen. She seems to be developing feelings for him but it's hard to be certain.
- 2nd girl has a special heart condition that she believes makes the MC her fated one.
- 3rd girl is quiet (But is so beloved she has her own spinoff series) and is supportive of the MC (it's unconfirmed but it's implied she also has a crush on him).
- 4th girl is not a love interest but is doing her own conspiracies to hook up the MC and Main Heroine.

When he said "i adore her" his simping level went so high that i could not stop laughing.

This manga is actually a good comedy, i don't know why the romance tag, i've yet to see any. I mean there are some characters that imply romance but they are secondary, this is the story of a pathetic simp loser who is simping super hard in a cringey and pathetic way. Perfect if you are a degenerate that likes to laugh at pathetic people.

Dex-chan lover
Miyajima should literally have done a kanojo hitomishirimasu version for chizuru as well, or simply put a point of view from chizuru's size, we seriously need to know what goes on in her brain

Y'know, if he knew that the reason why Ruka likes him is because of her heart condition. I think he should stay with her if she doesn't like Ruka. If she's always with him, she will no longer feel as excited every time she's near him.

every character in this story is a dickhead with the exception of sumi. i feel bad for her.

Users who are viewing this thread