Rent-A-Girlfriend

ResidentSleeper ResidentSleeper ResidentSleeper ResidentSleeper
get that nikka laid already ResidentSleeper ResidentSleeper ResidentSleeper ResidentSleeper ResidentSleeper

I'm always tempted to start reading this, then I come into the comments, read all the pain and suffering, have flashbacks about Miller's speech on the helicopter in MGSV, and leave until I see a new chapter come out.

Aggregator gang
This is so fun!
I dropped this manga ages ago, but time from time I come here to look for comments. Never once I saw author fail so much, continue going downwards for hundreds of chapters...
And all of you are still reading :D
Dropping it is easier than you think

@ngotaku Yeah it has the best two main characters and the development of Kazuya is one of the best I’ve seen in Rom/Com mangas, at least in the modern era. I haven’t read any really old ones before 2010.

The quality of the art is top notch as well. There’s times I’m just looking at panels for minutes and minutes. I’m surprised with your reaction. If you don’t like it, why be here.

I think this is the MCs biggest test yet. He has no confidence or backbone, but with he’s with the baddest girl at the party. I hope he fucks someone up that tries to mess with Mizuhara. Why did it had to take so long for some decent development?

@JohnnyMP never said it was bad. im reading because its interesting. but to say this is the best romcom is like someone saying kny is the best anime

@FrenchBeans Well, maybe is the other way around? He feels out of place because everyone is an actor/actress and he is going to inherit the family business, but Mizuhara defends him.

well they should 1} make thee chapters at least 30 pages. Ive been through
a lot of manga, but this is the only one that is fun to red

Users who are viewing this thread