Rental Girlfriend Tsukita-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - 6th Date

Dex-chan lover
This is so much better than the other manga about rental girlfriends...

Fuck
There's only 20 chapters?
And the other cancerous shit is still going on? How?

This manga makes me think about what if that other rental girlfriend garbage manga was written by the author of paperbag kun

Dex-chan lover
Even walking around couldn't possibly be boring with her around.

Dex-chan lover
@Bestgirl_Ruka while I don't mind short series I do enjoy longer romcoms providing they are well made, like Kaguya, Bokuben, Jitsu wa watashi wa. The problem of Kanojo okarishimasu isn't the length, it's the character development (or the lack of).

Dex-chan lover
@Lex79 The problem with Kanojo okarishimasu is the petty drama for just a simple story about a rental girlfriend, why add petty drama when you could have wholesomeness?

@aa11bb

because honestly a little Drama and Harem shenanigans with 5 hot girls>>>>>>>>>>>>wholesomeness fluff with a Clown FeMC.

That is why RaGF sells out and has such a huge following from casual readers.
People can relate to the base plot.
And it is not a simple story. There is nothing simple about it.
Its pretty complex, and the Mangaka has the heavy task of incorporating 5 women into the story with full backgrounds.
One girl even has a spinoff manga.
Also, when have you ever read a Harem comedy where the girls dont know each other?
That creates complexities in itself because Mangaka has to figure out how much screen time each one gets.

@Lex79 i promise you the people who luckily get to discover RaGF a year from now will binge the entire 200+ chapters in 3 days and think nothing of the so-called lack of progress.
...but i am tired of that MC still being super nervous around FeMC after dating for nearly 2 years.

Users who are viewing this thread