Rental Girlfriend Tsukita-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - 7th Date

Dex-chan lover
I’m curious about her work; she’s indipendent? Works for some sort of a company that provides this service? If they already told it, I don’t remember anything about...
And if it’s a company she’s bound to have more customers than just him. When he’ll realize that she can be called by other people and enjoy the time with other men too? We’ll see a chapter where MC sees her with another guy and then he’ll realize his feelings? This idea never crossed his mind? 🤔

Dex-chan lover
YOOOOOOOOOOO SHE BLUSHED

change the name to married wife Tsukita-san already

Dex-chan lover
I finally understand now... she really worked hard as a rental girlfriend.

Dex-chan lover
She is really clumsy.

I don't think that she gets along with other people who rents her. Or she doesn't get rented most of the time.

Earlier chapters established that he is pretty much her only customer. Probably in Uni, does this to pay for bills, operates via a management company/website.

Dex-chan lover
It seems to be implied that she's so much of a weirdo none of her other clients ever booked her for a second date until Hoshino came along. The way for this to turn wholesome is probably a reveal that Tsukita was let go from the agency at some point for persistently mediocre client feedback, but kept it a secret because she was afraid Hoshino would stop going out with her and hire a "real" rental girlfriend. She's going to do something like refund him for the fraudulent hiring fees with money from a part time job and saying farewell, there'll be a chapter of him durdling around slowly realizing that he's actually in love with her, a tearful reunion and an epilogue featuring the most ridiculous wedding celebration of all time.

Or, you know, it just keeps going on like this forever, until it gets axed and the above happens, just condensed into one chapter in a way that's much less satisfying.

2Mjb1hR.png

Same Difference

Users who are viewing this thread