Repeat a Year! Todome-Senpai - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Chapter 11

Contributor
She's 11, so in order to be a second year in high school (11th grade, usually 16-17 years old), she skipped a total of 4 or 5 grades?!

Dex-chan lover
She may be 11, but she probably still has not caught wind of the etiquette of High School...

Dex-chan lover
Most geniuses have this attitude. Specifically the younger ones. Everything is too easy or boring resulting in communication of common as......hostile and ridicule. A good number of people would feel a bit threatened by someone younger being as smart as them. That leads to bullying and the child's response is to reciprocate or mirror said actions. That's how I interpret it. Her senpais should sit her down and state "You want to make friends, even with the older kids? STOP BEING A LITTLE BASTARD AND RIDICULING PEOPLE WHO AREN'T AS SMART." Knock off that attitude and be a little nicer. You can be a complete bitch in life but that fact is that attitude leads to no one wanting to communicate resulting in alienation

@Tamerlane Why would she? She most likely has heard and read up on sex but the subject hasn't even started on her biological clock. Puberty hasn't surfaced. Etiquette? She can't properly communicate.

Dex-chan lover
I liked the chapter. New character looks like she could be pretty annoying if overused so I hope they only use her from time to time and not in every single chapter.

Dex-chan lover
If the little girl ended up in a swimsuit then they would have accused him of being a lolicon.

Dex-chan lover
I like the new character, she is cute and funny,
man, it's hard to pick one but i think this are my fav series from this author, i like the others too tho.

thanks for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread