Replica Datte, Koi wo suru. - Ch. 11 - A Sudden Despair

Dex-chan lover
i will kill that mfing guy who pushed em
421081335_7432129626870306_5138940429680574472_n.png

Dex-chan lover
That was...the most anti-climatic thing ever. Can you PLEASE stay there and morn for her or ANYTHING else besides just casually walking away. This felt super rushed and weird
i mean they aware of themself of clone, and not a real living person who can just disappear and re-appear, i think she will be fine if real Nao summon her again it just the memory of the crash still remain
but still that was so sudden

Double-page supporter
EEEEEeeeeehhh....
I was like "this girl is just so cute!!!" for a moment and then despairing the next moment.
I am ready for "disappearing", but not this.

Dex-chan lover
That was...the most anti-climatic thing ever. Can you PLEASE stay there and morn for her or ANYTHING else besides just casually walking away. This felt super rushed and weird
Hell... maybe even call the police, and go to the station office to get the security camera footage reviewed to see who pushed him.

Seems like there are a bunch of things he should have done other than just walk away.

Dex-chan lover
It felt weird, but it's understandable. It's very clearly shock. There's also clues that she just... vanished. Her clothes are just on the tracks and people are wondering where her body went. There's no blood, either. It's a very strange situation, and just showing what happened would've taken some time. It can't be one shocking panel, because she's... gone.

I think the author had a choice to make on the pages, and wanted to focus on the loss and shock rather than explain the event. I don't know if it was the best choice, and reading it now sure feels... strange, but I suppose it depends on how the story progresses and how all the pages fit together overall.

Users who are viewing this thread