[reScans] Looking for JTL (and more) for missing chapters of Komi Can't Communicate

Group Leader
I would like to fill in that gap of missing chapters for Komi Can't Communicate and need a JTL(s).

Few things to note:
  • Cannot use the Komi-scans or official english translation of the chapters as a basis
  • There are 200+ chapters to translate, though we are taking our time
  • This does not have to be a permanent role, if you want to do a few chapters or even just one, that's also welcome
  • Quid pro quo: If you are a JTL and you're looking for help on your own series, we can exchange favors (I can do TS, PR, CL, and some moderate RD)
  • If you are interested in helping out but not as a JTL, feel free to also get in contact
You can contact me either via email or on Discord.

Power Uploader
just WHY? the scans and official are on agg sites, the official is in brick and mortar stores and everywhere ebooks are sold, and viz did a great job. The physical release is already a big W for readers, just take that W and be happy. no one besides first time readers on mangadex is gonna read whatever you scan. so, if for whatever reason you dont accept its an exercise in futility, you'd still be directly competing against the official english version. Bogus ass way to show the author you appreciate their hard work, considering the author gets royalties from sales of the english volumes you want to make easier to pirate. At best everything you do is pointlessly wasted effort and immediately irrelevant, at worse you're directly lowering the author's net worth. Komi-scan took down those chapters for a reason, but you don't even want them have that...

Power Uploader
I have a better plan.

First, scrap the whole project. Next, pick up Koisuru Otome no Tsukurikata and focus on doing that because it's a much better romance compared to Komi, and shit like Komi doesn't deserve that much effort because no one's going to read it in the first place :3

Users who are viewing this thread