RESET SCANS

The site is suspended, god knows for what reason (dmca is more likely)
Or going to a new host?
Who knows, time will tell

For everyone that is wondering:
Discord 17.10:
As @everyone might saw , our website is down again this time the hosting site says we are overloading the Host they want us to move to a VPS even though we didn't pass the 10K View per day and that's hard for US in the meantime so they suggested that we should make the website lighter so i just contacted a company from my country to fix it might take some time and I'm waiting for them to start tomorrow i know some of you is angary and we really apologize for the inconvenience #WE_ARE_DOING_OUR_BEST

You bois still alive or what? The link to your website and the link to your discord are both invalid. Give us a heads up if you're still alive, otherwise RIP. @mangadods @devmax

@Shiggle
I mean, they’re still posting translations so. Also their website is working, you just have to type it in manually. Don’t know what’s up w/ the discord thing though

thanks for picking up Wu Dong Qian Kun. have been a fan of the series for a long time and was a bit sad when i couldn't find the next chapter in my language anywhere. And i will be hoping that you people will not drop this project.

Best of luck

Dex-chan lover
they were posting raid chapters to fill the gap then got banned by someone for some reason.

Dex-chan lover
If no one on your team speaks English stop making releases until you know basic grammar. All of your Japanese series are incomprehensible. They're worse than MTL.

If anyone comes across this page just know that this group either censors the manga they "translate" or they use censored raws. Pretty pathetic either way.

Users who are viewing this thread