Restart wa Onaka wo Sukasete

This manga is so good! It makes me feel great after finishing.
Thank you for your hard work! It is excellent 🙏🙇🏻‍♀️

Dropping the whole manga like its a beyonce album actually gives it its own sense of enjoyment....This was really good too! I didn't even realize the og was getting a movie!

Group Leader
We've always been able to feel the vagueness in their relationship, especially by what the author said in their previous volume. I feel fulfilled that they are able to expand this story and gives them resolution.

Thank you for this full volume release 💖
I love this story soooo fucking much 💯

Fed-Kun's army
My heart is filled with fluffiness...and also sadness. Like, am I ever going to be that happy? It’s 2 am here. I just woke up and I am randomly hurting myself over a manga. I want to laugh.

This story have the same amount of sweetness as the previous story (Restart wa Tadaima no Ato de), but how they become more open with each other and to make their relationship official is making me happy. Thank you for Cocomi for this awesome story and artwork. I really enjoy it!

Also, thank you for Exiled Rebels Scanlations team who works hard to deliver this heartwarming story in Mangadex! By the way, I think you have a typo on Mitsuomi actor's name. His name is Yuuki Furukawa. 😊

I hope cocomi will continue this story. I'm looking forward to see Mitsuomi and Yamato story in Spring or Fall season. ☺

Thank you for sharing this manga with all of us and for your hard work on all the manga series that you share ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Dex-chan lover
One of the best stories I've ever read, amazing characters, art and lovely storytelling. Thanks a million to the translating team !!

Omg there was a sequel this whole time T~T
So precious and wholesome thank you for sharing!!

Oh man I didn't know there was a sequel, I'm so glad I found it and that it was posted in one go, this was such a good read!
The art is great, but really the writting is everything, the characters and their evolutions, their relationships, the depth and realism...
I definitely teared up when they go their papers, that was lovely and so touching.
This is just making me wish again we could follow the artist/author in here arf.

Thank you!💙

Thanks for the translation! The sequel was as great as the prequel. I loved it!

This was really highly rated despite being from Exiled Rebels, so I was hoping maybe it was one of their better releases, but nope, their broken English was so irritating that I couldn't finish chapter 1.

Users who are viewing this thread