Retire Shita Ningyoushi no MMO Kikou Jojishi - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
So...This is a story, about a game, which exclusively markets itself to people who love dolls, and the 1st encounter the MC has in the game, is with a guy who says: "who gives a fuck about dolls"?
Well, this was a fast drop.

Dex-chan lover
@Pandawanka
Let's just simplify what I said earlier...
"This is a game about Pokemons, and some guy just said: "Pokemons can go fuck themselves!""

That's off-kilter no matter how you look at it.

Fed-Kun's army
@Solipsist
Its more like pokemon where pokemon are partners, friends, and then some fuckface just up and abandons their pokemon to die because it cannot survive rain.

not everyone comes into the mmo for the same reason.

I love it when games let me finely customize every detail of my character to make it perfect, then you have the asshole who just puts boobs and ass to max and wears the skimpiest stuff possible the whole time or the people who just take the default because screw that part of the game.

@Solipsist There is an anime/manga called Unbreakable Machine-doll that's about...well dolls of all different designs, if you wanna check it out

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the Translation, please continue. I beg you.
The manga looks really interesting

Users who are viewing this thread