Retire Shita Ningyoushi no MMO Kikou Jojishi - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
This stupid tropey plot points annoy me, you shouldn't wager her no matter what as a prize.

But most importantly tye antagonist has been a stalker, creeper and worse and yet the game has no way to block/report/ban people who do stuff like that in full dive games?

Double-page supporter
How the hell is stealth in combat against the rules? why is that a bad thing? why is there such a restriction for a duel? how is an ability of guile/dex a bad thing in a game?

Dex-chan lover
This stupid tropey plot points annoy me, you shouldn't wager her no matter what as a prize.
Yeah, agreed. You can't wager someone else's choice.

But most importantly tye antagonist has been a stalker, creeper and worse and yet the game has no way to block/report/ban people who do stuff like that in full dive games?
Things like that make me think the author wanted to make an isekai, but stopped at the game version.

How the hell is stealth in combat against the rules? why is that a bad thing? why is there such a restriction for a duel? how is an ability of guile/dex a bad thing in a game?
I think it was talking about the stealth granted by being hit, not stealth in and of itself. It's like how boxing pauses for a while when someone's knocked down.

But other than that the rules seem... odd. It's something that takes combat and makes it into a point game, so it resembles real combat (as far as the game is concerned, anyway) about as much as Olympic fencing does.

Users who are viewing this thread