Retire Shita Ningyoushi no MMO Kikou Jojishi - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Yeh

Of course, the "TheY ARe jUST meRe toOls" cringey cliche. Happens at least once every isekai

i need more of this fast, this is very interesting manga and great art ofc

It's too bad it don't go further into dollmaking, explaining how to create a mold for the cast, the technical complexity of joints and articulations, or what is the supplementary parts like eyes or teeth and how it is made. As it is, it just seem the classic legacy golem/robot more human than it looks story.
Also I think it's weird that dumb jocks play this game since it's about customization and dolls, I expected more girls and nerds since it would be the audience target of a game like this. And there would be waifus but also jokes dolls like tanks or gundam from some dedicated players.

As a fan of Rozen Maiden, this tickles my jingles, thanks for translating this 💎

Dex-chan lover
they arent just mere tools they are fucking npcs in a game calm the fuck down

he shouldnt be able to win against a much higher level doll with a lv1 just cause hes 1 rarity higher this some bullshit

Wait... does that dude who lost, doesn't know "what" is a fighting doll and "4 stars" i'd say it's not bad bc balancing of the game but it's bad bc that's "not" ment for fighting

Dex-chan lover
I should've figured that someone would make a doll like that after seeing they can get naked

Users who are viewing this thread